“Go with what you are, don’t be who you are not.”
Matt Sweetwood is a serial entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience.
He is a start-up founder, professional speaker, author, coach, and photographer. However, his greatest achievement is having raised five successful children to adulthood as a single dad.
He is a frequent national TV and publication contributor and has a #1 best-selling book, “Leader of the Pack.” In his book, he details his journey to success as a father and as a business leader.
Here’s What We Cover in This Episode
- You must prove yourself every day
- We have 3 voices; head, heart, and gut
- Don’t dismiss others’ criticism out of hand
- Things don’t go in a linear fashion
- We tend to stay in situations or circumstances longer than we should
Matt’s Book Recommendation
Connect with Matt